Distinguish yourself in the resort and second-home market with the RSPS certification.
Awarded to REALTORS who:
- Pass the one-day Resort & Second-Home Markets course.
- Take three of five free, one-hour webinars (Resort & Second-Home Tax Laws, Disaster Prevention & Recovery, Publicity That Works for You, Making the Most of Your Networking, Working with International Buyers.)
- Complete two electives (see list below) or hold the ABR, CIPS, CRB, CRS, GREEN, or GRI designation.
- And, submit a one-time application fee ($195).
REALTORS who earn the RSPS certification:
- Have access to the RSPS-only social community site for networking and referrals.
- Receive customizable marketing materials.
- Are not subject to annual dues other than REALTOR membership.
- May be easily located at REALTOR.com by consumers and at REALTOR.org for referrals.
Resort & Second-Home Markets Course October 15 in West Babylon October 24 in Canton
Many areas include prime second-home markets and, along with resort markets, these have weathered economic changes. This course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to specialize in; buying, selling, or managing second homes in a resort, recreational, and/or vacation destination; and properties for investment, development, or retirement. This course provides elective credit for the ABR and CIPS designations.
CE credit: 7.5 hours
Cost: $150 for members / $175 for non-members.
RSPS Certification: Distinguish yourself in the resort and second-home market. This certification was created by NAR due to the surge in the second-home market in the U.S. The RSPS certification will provide valuable information to those who specialize in the buying, selling or management of properties for investment, development or retirement purposes.
* Pass the one-day Resort & Second-Home Markets course
* Take three of five free, one-hour webinars, visit: www.REALTOR.org/resort for details.
* Complete two electives or hold the ABR, CIPS, CRB, CRS, Green or GRI designation
* And, submit a one-time application with fee ($195)
* Pass any CIPS, Green, SFR or SRES course
* Attend the Resort Symposium
* Serve one year on a local or state Resort Committee
* Or, hold the ABR, CIPS, CRB, CRS, Green or GRI designation.
* Have access to the RSPS-only social community site for networking and referrals.
* Receive customizable marketing materials.
* Are not subject to annual dues other than REALTOR membership.
* May be easily located at REALTOR.com by consumers and at REALTOR.org for referrals.
Register online or click here for a registration form. Click here for the calendar of events and classes.